Seabrook Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Seabrook Recreation Department Reopening FAQ’s
- What hours will The Seabrook Rec. be open?
- There will be programs during the day that require pre-registration. The Seabrook Recreation Department is not open to those not participating in a program. Registration is required.
- Are masks required in the building?
- Masks are required upon entry, exit and in all common areas.
- Is pre-registration required?
- What forms of payment will be accepted?
- Please register on-line. If you need assistance please do not hesitate to call our office.
- Will water fountains or the vending machines be available at The Seabrook Rec.?
- No. Please bring your own water.
- With guidance from the CDC and the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services we have devised a regimented schedule for disinfecting and cleaning. Disinfecting and cleaning will be before and after programs along with “hot spots” throughout the day.
- Basketball FAQ's
- Disinfecting will be done between each practice or game. There will be a half hour between each practice or game to have participants and spectators leave the building in order to disinfect.
- Masks to be worn at all times for coaches and spectators.
- Masks to be worn by athletes when not playing.
- We will allow 25% capacity in the gym during games.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed to attend practice.
We have gathered combined guidance from:
- What are the current guidelines that the Seabrook Recreation Department is following?