Seabrook Recreation Department
Skip to nav
2023 Travel Basketball Tournament
2023 Annual Seabrook Recreation Department Basketball Tournament
March 17 - April 2, 2023
You must complete the tournament roster form below after registering.
Once completed, please send the roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Annual Seabrook Recreation Department
Invitational Basketball Tournament
Sponsored by Maximum Velocity Stunt Team
The Seabrook Recreation Department will host the Annual Youth Basketball Invitational Tournament, to be held the weeks of March 17-April 2, 2023. The cost is $200.00 per team. Each team is guaranteed 4 games during the Tournament: 3 round robin games in the first round followed by a single elimination playoff. We will have a limit of 52 teams for the tournament. All entries are on a first come first serve basis.
Divisions (by grade):
3rd-4th Boys 3rd-4th Girls
5th-6th Boys 5th-6th Girls
7th-8th Boys 7th-8th Girls
Awards will be given to 1st and 2nd place finishers in each division.
CO-ED TEAMS ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE (In Boys Divisions).
ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Rosters are limited to a maximum of 15 players and a minimum of 8 players.
- Each team must be a Town Recreation (A) or (B) level team.
- If you are an A.A.U. team please do not send your team.
- If a town/school district has representation from a Town/City Recreation Program in a specific age group, no private organization shall enter. This is to ensure the integrity of a Town/City Recreation Tournament.
- Player attends the school district for which their team is representing.
- Player lives in the school district for which their team is representing.
- Player attends a feeder school that “feeds” into a larger high school.
- If a player is questionable, we may require the coaches to provide proof of residency for that player.
Any team in violation of these rules will be removed from the tournament. There will be no refunds.
Additional Forms and Files: